The on-demand economy has been a huge success in recent times because of its accessibility, ease of use, etc. It replaced the traditional way of doing business.
Many entrepreneurs and small business owners are adapting to the change. For example, restaurants have started offering online food delivery services realizing the need for it.
Here's the infographic 📈 that portrays the growth of the on-demand economy in 2021 and further down the road.
You'll get to know
- the best on-demand applications in the market.
- on-demand mobile app statistics
- video-on-demand statistics
- food delivery industry growth
- the popularity of ridesharing apps
- grocery shopping trends
- and the future of on-demand applications.
Here you go 👇
Note: Feel free to download the high-quality image of the infographic here.
We’ve seen some amazing statistics and facts about the on-demand mobile app economy. But how can we create an on-demand services app? Let’s unfold the mystery in the next two sections.
- Place the order/service request
- The app sends the request to nearby service providers
- The service provider accepts the request
- The user then makes the payment
- Gets the service delivered
How to build an on-demand services app?
Here are the 6 simple in steps in creating your own on-demand app,
- Gather requirements
- List out the features to be included
- Choose the technology
- Design the application
- Develop by yourself or find the best company
- Quality test and Launch
1. Gather requirements
You have an idea of creating an on-demand application for your company but in order to realize your dream, you have to gather the requirements.
Without a clear requirements analysis, you can’t get on to deciding the features and functionalities to be included in the application.
2. List out the features to be included
The next step is to have a clear understanding of the features that need to be included in the application. With the requirements in mind, make sure you select the appropriate features to make your app function efficiently.
3. Choose the technology
Choosing the right tech stack for your on-demand service app will benefit you in the long run. The on-demand service app has three main platforms,
- The platform for services providers
- The platform for admins to manage
- An app for users
The technology may vary depending on the platform you choose. And you have to do your research before selecting one.
4. Design the application
It’s time for the designers to kick in. After completing all the above steps in creating your platform, you have to design the overall process and UI of your on-demand application.
5. Develop by yourself or find the best company
Finally, your dream on-demand application is about to get its life. You can either create your application by yourself or you can hire the best on-demand app development company to create your app.
Some tips in choosing the best app development company,
- Check the company’s reputation
- Verify their coding standards
- Go through their portfolio
- Check out their pricing plans
- Have a chat with them to know them better
6. Quality test and Launch
Testing the final product for quality is one of the most important parts of any app development process. Once the product clears the quality check, it is ready to be launched into the market.
A great opportunity to build your on-demand app quickly
Here’s the simplest way of creating your on-demand service app. You can buy a readymade Uber clone app like Wooberly with all the necessary features and functionalities and customize it.
The advantages of using a readily available on-demand app like Wooberly are,
- You don’t have to worry about the development cost and time
- You can sit back and proceed with other business work like marketing
- You can get all your questions answered with the respective tech experts
- They will take care of your development process from requirements gathering to the launch of your final product
I hope you got a clear view of the growth and development of on-demand services. And it’s your time to take that first step in creating your dream on-demand application.