Choose our Uber for Handyman solution
And save up to $54,876
Based on 100+ Google reviews
What is WooberlyHandyman?
WooberlyHandyman - A gateway to launching a Handyman service business cost-effectively.
WooberlyHandyman is a Uber-like app for Handyman that helps to manage a handyman business effortlessly. With its robust features, you can schedule appointments, track payments, and communicate with customers easily. You can just focus on delivering exceptional handyman services while our platform takes care of the rest.
Our cutting-edge platform offers all the intuitive features to streamline operations and skyrocket your success.
Have an idea to start your own Handyman app? You can reach us to get more specific information on how to get started.
Savor your coffee as you discuss with us
Why should you
consider creating a handyman app?
Almost everyone hates doing their daily chores or anything that belongs to home service. And they are ready to pay someone to do it. Here are 3 reasons to consider creating a handyman app.
- The Urban Company acquired 33% more customers post-COVID lockdown.
- And people prefer convenience over anything. Hence starting an app-based handyman service would be a profitable move.
- The global number of smartphone users is projected to grow by 910.3 million, or 17.33%, between 2023 and 2028. So investing in app development is a multi-billion dollar business.
- The handyman service market is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17.2% from 2022 to 2032, reaching a valuation of $1.65 billion by the end of the forecast period.
- According to research, the handyman service market is estimated at US$ 390.9 million in 2023 to reach US$ 1.8 billion by 2033.
The ultimate powerhouse
The only platform you need to start your app-based handyman business.User appService Provider app
User & Service provider
Picking up the best technology stack for your Uber-like handyman app development helps in the scalability of an application. We chose to create our readymade handyman app inFlutter,a cross-platform software development kit.
- You could save almost half the development cost
- Create Android and iOS apps using one codebase
- 10X faster time to market for your product
- Fewer resources are needed for app development
a handyman app
The key benefit of purchasing the WooberlyHandyman app over other readymade handyman apps based on the Uber model is that we conducted extensive customer research. We offer;
How do we help you create your handyman app like Uber?
Our team will share the development status of the product promptly!
Get to know about our Uber-like handyman app.
Communicate your business idea with us in confidence!
We begin developing your handyman app with care!
We test the product and fix the issues simultaneously.
We assist you to launch your brand into the market!
How much does it cost
to create a Handyman
The cost of development is a crucial factor for startup owners. And we can feel you😉!
That's why we created WooberlyHandyman with Flutter. Flutter is a powerful cross-platform framework. It allows to build high-quality apps for both iOS and Android at a fraction of the cost of native development.
We assure you that our product will have everything you need to get started with your handyman services.
And it will also be much less expensive than creating a handyman app from scratch.
A plan for every business size!
Single domain license with mobile app
Multi-domain license with mobile app
All-in-one suite for your handyman service
- Help you with text changes
- Help you with color changes
- Help you with the static content translation (for a maximum of 3 languages and 2 iterations for each language)
- Clarify your questions
- Bug fixing (If it’s critical, we will give you a time frame to fix it. Otherwise, we will include the fixes in our updates)
- Issues in your local machine installation
- Reinstallation of the script
- Issues in Git due to not following the instruction
- Issues in modified code or if customization is done by you/your team
- Any custom changes which would need additional development efforts
- After the purchase, you can connect with our technical support team via email only.
- They will not be available for calls.