Compare, analyze, and choose the plan that benefits your business.
Let’s build your startup!Contact us
100% source code
Multi domain license
Free SSL installation
Mobile App Submission
iOS App for Rider
Android App for Rider
iOS App for Driver
Android App for Driver
Admin backend web panel
Integrated Google map
Instant push notifications
Detailed Trip History
Multiple payment modes
Phone Number Verification
Choose Mode of Payment
Proximity Based Driver Availability
Pin Your Destination
Set Your Home and Work Address
Reason for Cancellation
Stripe SCA Integration
Instant Push Notifications
Detailed Trip History
Phone Number Verification
Upload Vehicle Document
Driver Online / Offline Modes
Accurate Geo Location
Detailed Driver Earnings
Google Map Navigation
Effective and User Friendly Dashboard
Vehicle Category Management
Category Based Pricing
Vehicle Status Management
Booking Management System
Promo Code Management
View Completed Rides
Dynamic Homepage Content and Logo Management
View User Ratings
Manage Cancellation Reason
Driver Document Management
Wooberly is a ready-made Uber clone app that’ll aid entrepreneurs to start a digitized taxi dispatch marketplace.
The Wooberly copy you receive will not be encrypted. It gives you the full freedom to customize it according to your business needs.
We will keep on adding new features, improvising existing features, and fixing bugs if any.
Whenever we release a new version, we can share the updated source code files if you are eligible to get unlimited updates.
Even though updates are free, there will be additional charges for website reinstallation, mobile app reinstallation, and resubmission.
If there aren’t any custom changes made then we can simply replace the files from the new version.
However, if there are any custom changes done by us, then we will need to compare the code and apply the changes using tools like Beyond Compare.
Updates are free. However, if we have to compare and apply the updates, then we may charge you for the hours that we need to spend on applying the update.
Please get in touch with our team for more details.
If the custom changes are done by you/your team, we can only provide the updated source code files as we will not be able to provide support on the tampered source code files.
Yes, you can get the update based on the package that you purchased.
You can hire our team on-demand and get in touch with them for more details.
The free technical support period will start from the date of purchase.
- Help you with text changes
- Help you with color changes
- Help you with the static content translation (for maximum 3 languages and 2 iterations for each language)
- Clarify your questions
- Bug fixing (If it’s critical, we will give you a time frame to fix it. Otherwise, we will include the fixes in our updates)
- Issues in your local machine installation
- Reinstallation of the script
- Issues in Git due to not following the instruction
- Issues in modified code or if customization done by you/your team
- After the purchase, you can connect with our technical support team via email only.
- They will not be available for calls.
- Our tech support team will respond to all your queries via email based on the queue.
- It would take around 24 to 48 hours for our support team to respond during business days, based on the queue.
Wooberly is a base platform that is 100% customizable to build any type of Sharing Economy Platform.
However it is not possible for us to provide the technical support once the source code files are tampered. (After the modification of the source code from your side).
Single domain license can be used for only one business in a single domain. For example: mybusiness.com
Multi domain license can be used for any number of businesses on multiple domains. For example: mybusiness1.com, mybusiness2.com etc.
After the purchase, we will set up the script one time on your hosting server without any additional cost. You may need to pay for additional installations.
We highly recommend AWS & DigitalOcean and also it will work fine on any Ubuntu-based hosting servers.
In DigitalOcean droplet for hosting. Especially a $20/per month plan would be perfect.
Here is the minimum server requirement,
- Operating System - Ubuntu 22.04
- Storage - 50GB (Should be expandable)
- RAM - 4GB (Should be expandable)
- SSH with root user access
Note: The server should be plain.
The server should not have any configurations like Apache, any Database etc.
We need just a fresh installation of Ubuntu 22.04.
We can proceed with Let's Encrypt SSL (Let's Encrypt is a free, automated renewal, and open certificate authority).
If you wish to install another SSL provider, there will be an additional charge per SSL installation.
- Web admin panel/ landing page theme color and font changes
- Web admin panel/landing page favicon changes
- App package name / Bundle ID changes.
- App name changes.
- App icon changes.
- App theme color changes.
- Firebase Crashlytic and FCM integration.
Static contents are rendered from the static language files in the web and mobile apps.
The Dynamic contents are the inputs provided by the users/admin which are stored in the database (For example Vehicle category name, location name etc).
Free tech support covers the static content translation for a maximum of 3 languages (2 iterations for each language).