History of Boat Rental Industry
In old times, to rent a boat, we approach the owner or the captain of the ship hanging near the dock to rent it for fishing or parties. Or you approach an agency that has a fleet of boats at business.
You approach them, talk to them about your needs and sort out the price. You pay the concerned party and start your sail into the sea.
In today’s world, with the increase in usage of mobile phones and the availability of the internet, people prefer booking a boat, yacht or any type of service online with minimal efforts. The agencies which are there for generations are adapting to the new way of conducting the business i.e through online.
According to the Statista, in 2018, there were about 11.85 million registered vessels in the United States. To add, over 87M U.S. adults enjoy recreational activities like boating, fishing and water skiing and/or to travel.
As there is an increase in revenue and boat manufacturing, we can gather there is an increase in renting boats for fun activities.
Design of the Boat Rental Marketplace Platform
Design your marketplace to have complete features, be convenient and amazing user experience to both end-users and the providers.
Aim of the marketplace platform: Bring closer boat owners to their customers and vice-versa and ease the booking process to both parties.
End-users: customers who want to rent boats for fun activities like fishing, scuba diving, snorkeling, or for parties, spend some family time by cruising in sea.
Providers/Host: Boat owners or boat agencies.
Basic Workflow of the Marketplace Platform
Through End users Lens
- User logins into the platform.
- Enters the place, number of people participating and their trip date.
- Filters all the listing to their requirements on the website/app.
- Books a boat rental.
- If regarding doubts, makes an inquiry to the owners asking all the details related to cruising.
- Pays for the booking.
- Enjoys the booked service.
Through Providers Lens
- Provider signs into the platform.
- Fills the information on their property and add some pictures.
- Gets notified of the booking made by customers.
- Get a message if the customer has any doubts.
- Set their boat to sail on the trip date.
- Receives the payment after the tip.
Build your marketplace with the latest tech stack ReactJS, making your website to attribute cutting-edge performance and power-packed features.
To build a complete boat rental marketplace platform, RentALL would be a perfect solution. It is fully customizable and just one-time payment with no hidden charges.
For more information, visit the site https://www.rentallscript.com/ and get to know RentALL superpowers.