How to create an on-demand logistics app for your business?
Interested in creating an on-demand logistics app for your business? This blog covers all the necessary insights to know before creating your app.
Want to broaden your customer base through a mobile app? If so, creating an on-demand logistics app will help you stay ahead of the competition.
According to the statistics📊, the global logistics market is predicted to grow by $287.5 million in the year 2020 to 2024. Hence, an on-demand logistics app could be a good business idea for a startup.
Confused about taking the first step? If so, this blog covers all the necessary things that you should keep in mind before creating your on-demand logistics app for your business.
This blog will provide you with,
- Why is it essential to develop an app for your on-demand logistics business?
- How does an on-demand logistics app work?
- What are the features to be included in the on-demand logistics app?
- Tech stack for developing an on-demand logistics app:
- Building an on-demand logistics app using Readymade solution vs scratch:
- Choosing the best readymade on-demand solution for your logistics business.
- Why choose Wooberly over another solution?
Why is it essential to develop an app for your on-demand logistics business?
Developing an on-demand logistics app is a great idea and also offers multiple benefits to businesses such as,
- Increases scalability
- Steady revenue
- Enhances your online presence
- Increases customer retention
How does an on-demand logistics app work?
- Users can create an account by entering their mobile number. The user’s mobile number gets verified by using OTP sent to their mobile number.
- Users can select their preferred mode of the vehicle from a list of available options.
- Users can book their service immediately or schedule it for a specific date and time.
- The service provider will be notified once the users send the request. They can accept or decline the request based on their availability.
- Once the service provider accepts the request, the user receives a real-time notification and the option to track the service provider’s exact location.
- Users can pay for their service using the multiple payment options available in the app.
- After the successful delivery, both users and service providers have the option to rate and review each other based on the service experience.
What are the features to be included in the on-demand logistics app?
1. Schedule a service
Users have the option to schedule the service for a specific time or day.
2. Realtime tracking
Using a built-in Google Maps navigation, users can track and monitor the exact location of the service provider and their routes.
3. Multi payment options
The on-demand logistics app provides a variety of payment options to make the payment process as simple as possible. Payment methods include credit/debit card, cash, and wallet.
Service provider app
1. One-click registration
Service providers can easily sign in to the platform by simply registering their mobile number and get verified with OTP sent to their mobile number.
The toggle button in the app allows the service provider to change their availability status from online to offline and vice versa.
3. Payout method
The service provider receives their earnings in terms of payout.
The service provider can add multiple payout accounts and has the option to set any of them as default.
4. Dynamic routing
This feature assists the service provider to pick the easiest route to reach the destination on time. It helps in saving both fuel and time.
1. Auto payout
The auto payout option automatically transfers the payment to the service provider after the successful service completion.
The dashboard displays all the relevant information related to a service provider, user, bookings, and earnings. It helps the admin to keep track of the overall business operations.
3. Manage users
This feature enables the admin to track and control users, as well as their activities on the platform.
Tech stack for developing an on-demand logistics app
To build an on-demand logistics app, it is necessary to pick up the right technologies based on the market trends.
Want to know about the right tech stack?
Flutter could be the right technology that helps in building your app using a single codebase. A single codebase means that you can create both iOS and Android applications using the same codebase.
It helps reduce the total development cost and time.
Benefits of Flutter
- Better fit for MVP
- Increases the app performance
- Helps create stunning UI
Building an on-demand logistics app using Readymade solution vs scratch
|Cost of development||High||Economical|
|Time to market||Takes more time||Helps reach the market quickly|
|Delivery time frame||May get extended||On-time delivery|
Choosing the best readymade on-demand solution for your logistics business
If you are ready to be a part of an on-demand economy, then picking up the readymade app solution like Wooberly will help you succeed.
What is Wooberly?
🚖 Wooberly is the customizable and ready-to-use on-demand platform that helps entrepreneurs in creating their own on-demand logistics app with all the top-notch features, functionalities, and latest technology.
Why choose Wooberly over another solution?
✳️ Assists in automating your business operations
✳️ Completely scalable
✳️ Crafted with latest technologies
✳️ Affordable pricing
✳️ 100% source code
So, if you are a business owner looking forward to creating your own on-demand logistics app for your business, then it’s the right time to get started.
For more assistance, reach us via email at [email protected] or WhatsApp.
Let us help you create a logistics app similar to Uber model
Other on-demand business resources you might like:
✳️ How to start an app-based transportation business like Uber?
✳️ Why do we use Flutter to build our on-demand apps?