The on-demand flower delivery apps are in high demand in many metropolitan countries because people are more inclined towards on-demand services due to the flexibility and easy accessibility.
Ready to be a part of the on-demand flower delivery business? If yes, then this blog is right for you.
This blog covers all the essential insights to launch your on-demand flower delivery app.
What do experts think about the on-demand flower delivery services?
As per the expert’s research, the worldwide market size of the flower delivery industry reached USD 42.4 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 57. 4 billion in 2024.
These statistics prove the demand for the online flower delivery service.
Top players in the on-demand flower delivery business
Bloompop is a US-based on-demand flower delivery app founded by Matt Scandalis and Shavanna Miller in the year 2013. The specialties of bloompop are floral & plant subscriptions, custom indoor/outdoor planter sourcing, indoor/outdoor planting services, large-scale holiday decor, and also corporate gifting hampers. The overall revenue generated by Bloompop is nearly $1 million per year.
Urbanstems is an on-demand flower delivery service that was founded by Ajay Kori, Chetan Shenoy, Jeff Sheely, Jereme Holiman, Scott Simpson in the year 2014. It is headquartered in Washington, US. The revenue generated by Urbanstems is nearly $12 million per year.
BloomNation is a US-based flower delivery app founded in the year 2011 by David Danesgar, Farbod Shoraka, and Gregg Weisstein. The revenue generated by BloomNation is nearly $61 Million. Its services are available in top cities like Los Angeles, Chicago, New York, Boston, and also San Francisco.
What are the factors that encourage the investment of apps based on demand for flower delivery business ventures?
Excited to know the reasons? Let me explain the prime reasons to have a flower delivery app in businesses,
- Extensive business opportunities
- Easily accessible from anywhere
- Huge income potential
- Affordable cost
- Faster and secure payment options
- Offering instant services
- Easily scalable
The workflow of on-demand flower delivery app
- Sign up into the app with the mobile number and provide all the required information
- Browse the flowers from the list of categories available and add them to the cart
- Add the payout method as cash, card, or wallet and place the order from the desired flower shops
- After placing the order, the delivery partner will be assigned
- Track the order until it gets delivered successfully to your location
- After the successful delivery, rate and review the flower shop based on the quality and delivery partner based on their delivery experience.
- The Flower Shop sign in by providing all the required details
- Receive the order request after the customer places the order and has the option to accept or decline the order request
- Once accepted, the Flower shop starts packing the items for the delivery
- After the items has been packed, then the Flower shop change the status as Ready for pickup.
- Then the delivery partner will be assgined to pick up the order
- After picking up the order, the delivery partner is ready to deliver the order to the customer.
- The delivery partner login to the platform by providing their login credentials
- Receives the order request and has the option to accept or decline the request based on their choice
- Once the request has been declined, then the request will be automatically assigned to the next nearby delivery partner
- Once the request has been accepted, the delivery partner gets the exact location of the restaurant to pick up the order
- After picking up the order, the delivery partner reaches the location of the customer to deliver the order
- After completing the order, rate the customers based on their delivery experience
The revenue model of on-demand flower delivery business
The platform owners charge a certain amount of commission fee for every transaction done on the platform. The fee might be either a flat fee or a distance-based fee.
The commission fee will be charged for customers, flower shops, and also delivery partners.
Cost estimation of building on-demand flower delivery app
The first question that comes to your mind while building a flower delivery app is its cost. There are so many factors included while estimating the cost of flower delivery apps. The factors include set of features, tech stack included, and also hours of working
The cost to build a flower delivery app from the scratch will price you higher when compared to building an app using a readymade solution.
If you are ready to build your app using readymade solutions, then WooberlyEats might be a perfect choice.
Let’s discuss WooberlyEats in detail,
Get your on-demand flower delivery app built with WooberlyEats
WooberlyEats a customizable on-demand flower delivery app solution that helps entrepreneurs to build their app at an affordable cost without compromising the quality of the app in a quick interval of time.
WooberlyEats is built with top-notch features and also the latest technology Flutter.
Do you know what Flutter is?
Flutter is an open-source software development kit created by Google to develop a robust, scalable mobile application using a single codebase.
Why is Flutter the exact match to develop a flower delivery app?
- Single codebase
- Offers eye-catchy designs
- Easily scalable
- Faster time to market
- Faster development process
Now, let’s see the overall benefits of WooberlyEats,
- Benefits offered by WooberlyEats:
- Availability of complete source code
- Free app submission and server installation
- Faster time to market
- Complete white label solution
- Support multi-language and multi-currency
If you are planning on getting an app developed for you, then these are the things to be considered before starting to build your flower delivery app.