From primitive days to the present world, the sharing of products and also ideas is most common among us. With this spark, some of the creative-minded entrepreneurs have focused their vision on the rental marketplace.
As we all know, the rentals play a major role in our day to day life and it has been well developed and it is brimming very well. Business on such demand will help you to reach greater heights.
But the marketplace without challenges is impossible. With the growing fame in a marketplace, choosing the tech stack becomes a challenge for entrepreneurs.
In this post, I’ll guide you about the right tech stack to build the rental marketplace,
Choosing the right tech stack that powers up your rental business
Technology has the greatest impact on how your product works and also how it will perform in the future. The tech stack also influences the scalability of the product and also dealt with the investment of money and time.
Front end interface – ReactJS
Top players using React js
Here are some of the big brands that are using React js,
Why choose React js for the rental marketplace?
React js is a miniature library but also it serves as multiple possible advantages to boost traction of rental marketplaces.
Explaining some of the prior reasons,
- Increase the performance speed by eliminating the usage of code-heavy frameworks.
- Re-usability of code that helps you in saving a lot of time and also provides a smooth user experience.
- Search Engine Optimization is the gateway to boost user traffic onto your rental platforms. React js significantly reduces page load time through faster rendering speed. Hence it provides seamless SEO integration.
Backend interface – Express js
Express js is a web application and open-source framework of Nodejs that allows you to run a mobile as well as a web application and it is light, scalable and cross-platform to execute code. It also uses an event-driven I/O model which makes it extremely efficient.
Popular giants using Express NodeJS
Listing some of the popular giants,
How it serves you the best tech stack for your rental marketplaces?
- Easily scalable in both horizontal and vertical directions.
- Increase the code execution speed by implementing the code easier and faster.
- Easily customizable according to the requirements.
Database – MySQL
It is one of the most popular databases widely used. It is an open-source, reliable database management system that is compatible with all major hosting providers, cost-effective and easy to manage.
Many online marketplaces are leveraging the data security and strong transactional support offered by MySQL to secure online transactions, enhance customer interactions and also help boost revenue.
Who uses MySQL?
Some of the major sites like,
What made you choose this technology for your rental marketplace?
- It ensures the financial transactions hence the customer can make worry-free transactions online.
- Providing ultimate platform flexibility to enterprises who need additional features and functionalities for their database servers.
- Above all, protecting sensitive business information is the primary concern for every online business. It ensures data security and safer connections.
Do you have the apt solution for your rental marketplace with the right tech stack?
Choosing the best rental marketplace solution with the right tech stack leads to a smooth development process that results in fast turnaround time and better performances of your web application.
Achieve your business goals by choosing the perfect solution,
RentALL which serves as the best solution for your rental marketplace with the above tech stacks and also helps you run your rental business efficiently.
You can reach our experts any time at email@example.com