We are pleased to announce the updated version of our product Wooberly – Uber clone app v1.7. Introducing many new features on this latest release.
Excited to know the features implemented? Read this release note to know the impressive features and updates available in this version of our Uber clone app.
Before getting into the post, let us start with a quick intro of Wooberly,
Wooberly is a completely customizable Uber clone script that helps entrepreneurs in launching their taxi booking business with the latest technology and features in a short interval of time.
Presenting the latest set of features:
- Mobile apps support RTL languages (Arabic included)
- Background location update improvements on Android app
- Latest mobile apps version update notification
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Manage sub-admin (Admin panel)
Let us see how each feature works in detail,
1. Mobile apps support RTL languages (Inclusion of Arabic)
Having RTL (Right to Left) support in the mobile app will help your customers to access the app in their native languages.
With the help of RTL support, you can change your mobile app content to the Arabic language.
Steps to set Arabic as a default language :
1. Open the app and go to ‘Profile setting’
2. Click the ‘Language and currency info’ option
3. Select the ‘Preferred language’ option and choose ‘Arabic’ from the list of languages available.
4. After changing the language, all the information in the app will be changed to Arabic format.
2. Background location update improvements on Android app
This new feature update in the Android app helps provide the driver’s exact location to the rider even when the app is closed or running in the background.
3. Latest mobile apps version update notification
Updating your app frequently is the most crucial element to get access to the new features. It benefits you by improving the security, and performance of the app.
How it works?
- When an update is available, the app displays an alert dialog as ‘Force update’ while opening.
- When you click the ‘Update’ option, it automatically redirects you to the PlayStore or AppStore to update.
- If you fail to update the application, it won’t allow you to access until it gets updated.
4. Manage Sub-Admin (Admin panel)
Admin can now add & manage sub-admins by assigning privileges. Also, they can update or delete the admin roles.
Steps to add/manage admin roles:
- Go to the admin panel and click the ‘Manage admins’ section
- Select ‘Manage Admin Roles’ and click on the ‘Add New’ button. An ‘Add Admin Role’ popup screen will be displayed. Here the admin has to add the sub-admins’ role name, description, and privileges. Then click on the ‘Add button’
- After clicking on the ‘Add’ button, a validation message appears as ‘Admin role has been added successfully’
- To delete the admin role, click on the ‘Delete’ option, a validation message appears as ‘Admin role has been deleted successfully’
Steps to add/manage admin users:
- Go to ‘Manage Admin Users’ under the ‘Manage admins’ section and click on the ‘Add new’ button.
- After clicking on the ‘Add new’ button, a popup screen with an email address, password, and roles will be displayed. Here the admin has to add the sub-admins’ email address, password, and role. Then click on the ‘Add button’
- After adding, a validation message appears as ‘Admin role has been added successfully”
- To delete the admin, click on the ‘Delete’ option, a validation message appears as ‘Admin role has been deleted successfully’
Check out the new features and updates of Wooberly v1.7 by visiting the links below.
Rider App Links:
We always welcome your valuable feedback. Do share your feedback at email@example.com
Stay tuned for our next release!
Ready to discuss about Wooberly?
Let’s have a conversation and discuss further your startup idea.
We are ready to clarify all your doubts and excited to hear new ideas.