The car washing business is growing exponentially and has become one of the most profitable businesses in recent times. It provides many astonishing opportunities to those who are striving to start their car wash business. In this guide, we’re going to show you how on-demand car wash app development helps you start your business successfully.
Here’s what we cover in this guide,
- Benefits of developing a car wash app for startups
- Complete working process of the car wash app
- Features that to be implemented
- Popular apps ruling the market
- The revenue model of on-demand car wash apps
- A complete solution to develop car wash apps
Is starting an on-demand car wash business profitable?
As per statistics, starting an on-demand car wash business will be profitable for startups. But, how?
The market size of the car wash industry reached USD 35.34 billion by 2020 and is expected to increase by 5.3 % by 2021.
The above statistics prove the growth of the car wash industry. Let’s see how the car wash development benefits the startups,
Why on-demand car wash app development is a great idea for startups?
In case you are not satisfied with the statistics, we have listed the top benefits that will help you to start developing your car wash app.
- Helps in generating steady revenue
- Helps increase the reach
- Increase user engagement
How does an on-demand car wash app works?
1. Customers register their account in the app with their mobile number and email address
2. Place a request to the nearby service provider
3. The service provider receives the request from the customer and can accept/decline the request
4. Customer will be notified once the service provider accepts the request
5. The service provider reaches the customer’s location to provide the services
6. Customers will be notified regarding the total service fare and also have multiple payment options to pay for the service.
7. Once service gets over, the service provider hand over the car to the customers
8. Both customer and service provider can rate and also review based on their service experience
Features to be considered in on-demand car wash app development:
1. Smooth onboarding process: Customer onboarding is one of the most basic and important processes that allows customers to sign up easily onto the platform.
2. Payment gateway integration: It allows the customers to pay safely for the services via card, cash, or wallet.
3. Service status: Customers can track their services right from request to delivery in real-time
4. Service history: This feature in the app allows the service provider to track service history in terms of current orders and also past orders
5. Manage notification: Admin can send notifications to both customers and also service providers in real-time. It helps in increasing the engagement and also sales on the platform.
6. Manage ratings and reviews: Admin can manage the ratings and also reviews provided by the customers and monitor the performance of the service provider.
Popular on-demand car wash apps in the market
Washos is a Los Angeles based car washing company that allows customers to book car wash services and also get their services done within a few minutes. It receives nearly 1000 bookings per day.
It offers four pricing structures based on timing,
- Lavish – From 55 – 70 minutes
- Reveal – From 90-120 minutes
- Outright – From 150 – 180 minutes
- Ace – From 200 – 240 minutes
Cito is a Los Angeles based car wash company that provides services for those who are in need. It offers many benefits includes,
- Super fast services
- 24/7 availability
Spiffy is a car washing company that started its journey in the year 2014 and is headquartered in North California. It offers many services like car wash & detail, disinfection, oil change, and also other maintenance services. Spiffy offers many benefits like 24/7 availability, safe and also secure services.
Service duration of spiffy varies based on the condition of the vehicle. Listed below are the average service durations:
- Just-a-Wash: 20-40 minutes
- Spiffy Car Wash: 30-60 minutes
- Spiffy & Shine: 45-90 minutes
- Awesome Detail: 2-4 hours
- Totally Awesome Detail: 3-5 hours
How on-demand car wash apps generate revenue?
An on-demand car wash app generates revenue in the form of a commision based model. Admin / Business owners can charge a certain amount of fee for every successful order placed by the customers. The fee will be either in the form of a percentage or fixed.
If you are interested in building an on-demand car wash app, then I strongly recommend you to utilize Wooberly which has loads of significant features and also functionalities.
Let me explain to you about Wooberly in detail,
Wooberly a completely customizable on-demand car wash app solution that helps entrepreneurs in building their own car wash app in a limited budget and also time period.
We have designed Wooberly with top-notch features, the latest technologies to help launch your app into the market quickly.
I hope this blog helps you to start developing your car wash app at ease. If you need more guidance in developing your car wash app, reach our team of experts at [email protected] and also get more insights by visiting our product page