Most of us probably agree that more consumers have shifted to ordering their food online instead of dining at restaurants. The transformation is due to the advent of UberEats and Deliveroo that made it convenient for people to book any food online. The rise in demand of food-delivery has led to the growth of platforms like Deliveroo clone scripts, readymade food-delivery platforms, etc.
Deliveroo clone solution is available with full-fledged features.
So, in this quick guide, let’s know more about the Deliveroo clone solution and how it benefits entrepreneurs in launching a full-fledged on-demand food-delivery platform.
What is the Deliveroo clone?
Deliveroo clone is a customizable solution for building an on-demand food-delivery platform quickly for entrepreneurs. The platform is robust, full-featured, and packed with a simplified user interface that makes it easy for platform owners to manage and easily track all the reservations.
The platform unites customers to local restaurants by showing various local restaurants & dishes.
Deliveroo clone solution comes with a customer app, delivery partner app, web panel for the restaurant owner, and an admin panel for the platform owner.
It provides opportunities for restaurant owners to reach more customers and increase their restaurant sales. It also creates new opportunities for young people to earn extra income by becoming delivery partners.
Launching a business using Deliveroo clone will be the golden opportunity for new entrepreneurs to kick-start their successful career.
How the Deliveroo clone solution benefits entrepreneurs?
Easy to manage all users
The script enables business owners to easily manage all the users – customers, restaurant owners, and delivery partners.
Keep track of all booking
The platform’s seamless user interface makes it convenient for the business owner to keep track of the completed, canceled, and upcoming bookings.
The solution is 100% customizable that gives freedom for entrepreneurs to modify the script suiting their business ideas. They can add new features and enhance the user experience of the platform.
Quicker to build a product at a considerable cost
The Deliveroo clone is a readymade solution having all the required features that make it quicker to build a food delivery platform. The timeline to build a product is lesser compared to building a product from scratch.
The Deliveroo clone solution is scalable as the business grows. The script can handle heavy orders without compromising the overall performance.
Engaging user experience
A good user experience makes users stay loyal to your brand. It enables users to book an order quickly from restaurants.
A White label software
The Deliveroo clone solution is white-label software. It can be customized suiting to the brand of the business.
How does Deliveroo clone solution work?
The business model is very simple. The platform interacts with customers, restaurant owners, and delivery partners.
Here is how the app functions for customers
- Customers browse the app to find the desired food items and make an order.
- The app shows the order status as being placed and waiting for the restaurant confirmation.
- After the restaurant accepts the order, the customer’s order status gets confirmed.
- A delivery partner is assigned to deliver the order.
- The customer can contact the delivery partner to give direction or ask their ETA.
- The customer order gets delivered by the delivery partner.
- Customer reviews both the delivery partner on the basis of delivering experience and the restaurant for their food items.
Here is how the app functions for delivery partners
- The delivery partner receives a delivery request from the restaurant.
- They can either accept or decline a request.
- When the delivery partner accepts the request, they receive information about the restaurant location and the customer’s address.
- They reach the restaurant to pick up the order and deliver it to the customer.
- The delivery partner rates the customer based on their delivery experience.
- If the delivery partner cancels the delivery request, it is reassigned to other delivery partners.
Here is how the restaurants use the web panel
- The restaurant receives a new order.
- They accept the order and prepare the food items.
- If the food is prepared before the estimated time, they choose the ‘ready to deliver’ option to assign a delivery partner. Else, the restaurant web panel triggers the delivery request at the end of the estimated preparation time.
- Delivery partners who are near the restaurant location receive the delivery request.
- The accepted delivery partner picks up the order from the restaurant and delivers it to the customer.
The revenue model of Deliveroo clone
The solution is designed to earn income through a commission-based revenue model.
The platform owner charges a commission for each transaction that happens on the platform. They can either charge a flat fee or based on the distance of pick-up and drop.
Platform owner charges a commission from the customer, delivery partner, and the restaurant.
Key functionalities in Deliveroo clone platform
When you are building a fully-featured platform for your business, you need to include key functionalities that are necessary to deliver smooth performance.
Let’s see the core features that are necessary for each app.
1. Search filters – The search filters allow customers to refine the search result to find their desired food dish at a quicker rate.
2. Order management – Customers can easily manage the information of all orders and can see the real-time status of current orders.
3. Multiple payment options – Having multiple payment options on the platform gives convenience and freedom for users to choose their preferred payout method.
4. Saved locations – Customers can save their home and work address for quickly making an order.
5. Multi-language- Offering different languages enables users to choose their preferred language to use on the platform.
Delivery partner app
1. Profile management – The delivery partner can manage their profile information such as their name, profile photo and password.
2. Document submission – Documents like driver’s license, vehicle registration, and insurance are necessary to upload on the app to prove the identity of the delivery partner.
3. Online/offline status – When delivery partners have any personal work, they can change their status to offline by a toggle button and can come back online later.
4. Google map navigation – This feature helps delivery partners to navigate to restaurants and customer locations.
5. Earnings report – The delivery partner can view the earnings they make from the platform as a report in their app. They can view the earnings they made per week, month, and the total earnings.
6. Rating – The delivery partner can rate the customer based on their delivery experience.
1. Menu management – The restaurant can upload the complete menu of the restaurant for customers to view and order food items.
2. Operating hours – Each restaurant has different operating hours on each day. The restaurant can set standard operating hours or can set different operating hours for each day.
3. Preparation time – Likewise, the preparation time differs for a certain time on a day. The restaurant would sometimes face more order requests in the morning hours or early evening depending upon what they are serving. Restaurants can set different preparation hours on a day to deal with heavy orders.
4. Order management – It is essential for the restaurant owners to manage past and current orders smoothly. The web panel has to be designed seamlessly to manage all the orders restaurants receive through the platform.
5. Transaction management – Similarly, restaurants should easily view past and current order details on the web panel.
6. Document management – The restaurants have to upload essential documents like restaurant license and local permit to partner with the food-delivery platform.
How WooberlyEats can set-up your food delivery business like Deliveroo?
WooberlyEats is a well-built food delivery script lets aspiring entrepreneurs to start their on demand food delivery platform instantly.
The script has all the essential features to run the business efficiently. Other benefits include:
- Availability of 100% source code
- A complete white label solution
- Sleek user interface
- Empowered with Flutter technology
- Completely scalable as the business grows
- Integrated with Stripe SCA for secure payment transactions
The script is customizable for any solution like Uber for grocery delivery, medicine delivery, flower delivery, bottled water delivery, etc. Ready to disrupt the food delivery industry with your platform? Take a free demo of WooberlyEats and get the know how it will take you on the success path.
I hope this guide gave complete awareness of the Deliveroo clone solution. The Deliveroo clone solution has all the core functionalities that let your food-delivery business to function smoothly and efficiently.
If you want to have more information on WooberlyEats, visit our product page. To know more about customization using WooberlyEats, send your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will get back to you very shortly.
Build a simple food-delivery platform using Deliveroo clone script.
Let’s have a conversation and discuss further your startup idea.
We are ready to clarify all your doubts and excited to hear new ideas.